Course Description

Continuing Education students are not formally admitted to Keene State College. If you are a regular KSC student (who has been formally admitted), please register through MyKSC.

NH Resident students have lived in New Hampshire for at least a year for purposes other than education.

Undergraduate-level courses (UG) are for those learners who have not yet earned a bachelor's degree.



Thank you for your interest in this course. Unfortunately, the course you have selected is currently not open for enrollment. Please complete a Course Inquiry so that we may promptly notify you when enrollment opens.
Required fields are indicated by .