NCOS-2264 - OSHA #2264 Permit-Required Confined Space Entry
Increase knowledge of hazards associated with permit-required confined space entry in general industry and construction.
Topics include: OSHA standards for confined space entry and the implementation in general industry 1910 and construction 1926; hazards associated with confined space entry; permits, procedures and written programs; roles and responsibilities of entrants, attendants and supervisors; personal protective equipment; ventilation and purging; appropriate atmospheric testing equipment and limitations; functional use and application of metering devices; and emergency procedures and confined space rescue requirements. Participants explore the use and limitations of explosion meters, oxygen meters and other test equipment, and learn the operation and calibration of gas monitoring equipment. This course includes confined space entry exercises and demonstrations. Expanded curriculum to include Subpart AA Confined Spaces in Construction.
For any questions please reach out to email@example.com
For more information, visit https://oshaedne.com/
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- CSHO Construction Certificate Program : Elective Option One, Elective Option Two, Elective Option Three
- CSHO General Industry Certificate Program : Required
- PSSHF Construction Certificate Program : Electives
- PSSHF General Industry Certficiate Program : Electives
- PSSHF Maritime Certificate Program : Electives
- SHS Construction Certificate Program : Electives
- SHS Entertainment, Accommodations, & Gaming Certificate Program : Electives
- SHS General Industry Certficiate Program : Electives