NCOS-3095 - OSHA #3095 Electrical Standards
This course covers OSHA Electrical Standards and the hazards associated with electrical installations and equipment.
Topics include: single- and three-phase systems, cord and plug-connected and fixed equipment, grounding, ground fault circuit interrupters, and safety-related work practices. Emphasis is placed on electrical hazard recognition and OSHA Standards, policies, and procedures and applicable portions of the National Electrical Code (NEC). Students will participate in workshops on the safe and correct use of electrical testing equipment. Upon course completion, students will have the ability to understand the severity of electrical current on the human body, recognize and evaluate actual and potential electrical hazards and reference the applicable OSHA Standard, determine hazard abatement measures, and understand the proper use of electrical testing equipment.
For any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit https://oshaedne.com/
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- CSHO Construction Certificate Program : Required
- CSHO General Industry Certificate Program : Required
- PSSHF Construction Certificate Program : Electives
- PSSHF General Industry Certficiate Program : Electives
- PSSHF Maritime Certificate Program : Electives
- SHS Construction Certificate Program : Required
- SHS Fire Prevention & Life Safety Certficiate Program : Required
- SHS General Industry Certficiate Program : Electives