Using a step by step approach this one day workshop will review a Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan. The target audience is the program administrator, manager, or other personnel designated with the responsibility of developing a Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan.
Topics include: Bloodborne Pathogens Standard, Exposure Control Plan, Exposure Determination, Methods of Control, Vaccinations, and Evaluations.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- CSHO Construction Certificate Program : Elective Option One - Short Term, Elective Option Two - Short Term
- CSHO General Industry Certificate Program : Elective Option One - Short Term, Elective Option Two - Short Term
- PSSHF General Industry Certficiate Program : Electives
- SHS Entertainment, Accommodations, & Gaming Certificate Program : Required
- SHS Fire Prevention & Life Safety Certficiate Program : Electives