Course DescriptionThis course covers a proactive approach to reducing the use of hazardous chemicals in the workplace by transitioning to safer alternatives. Course topics include identification, evaluation, assessment, and implementation of safer chemical alternatives.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- CSHO Construction Certificate Program : Elective Option One - Short Term, Elective Option Two - Short Term
- CSHO General Industry Certificate Program : Elective Option One - Short Term, Elective Option Two - Short Term
- SHS Construction Certificate Program : Electives
- SHS General Industry Certficiate Program : Electives
- SHS Industrial Hygiene Technician Certficiate Program : Electives